Polyamory in the News
. . . by Alan M.



October 8, 2010

Upcoming Events

Just a note: it's a busy poly-event time coming up for me — and maybe you too?

• Tomorrow, Saturday October 9, I'll be at the Poly Pride Picnic & Rally in New York's Central Park, noon to 6. Here's my writeup of what it was like last year. And here's full info on all of New York's Poly Pride Weekend events this year.

[Report, October 10: The Picnic and Rally had gorgeous weather on Central Park's Great Hill; happy spirits among the participants, another fine lineup of speakers and performers, and it didn't get chilly this time till near the end (which promoted cuddling). Turnout was again smallish; I counted 120 people at the maximum period in mid-afternoon. (Promotion had been limited, mostly to the LGBT community.) Met old friends and some new ones too. Afterward a number of us went to Murray's place for hot chocolate, then I had to hit the road. So I missed the dance party later that evening, and today I'm missing the conference at the LGBT Center. Shux.]

• In two weeks I'm off to Loving More's Poly Living Conference in the Seattle area, October 22–24. This is the thing that author Christopher Ryan of Sex at Dawn is appearing at. Here's the conference schedule with descriptions of workshops. Here's registration and hotel information. I've been to a lot of Loving More conferences; highly recommended.

See you there?

Alan

5 Comments:

Blogger Mischa said...

See you in a few hours Alan! I'll stop by at the Rally for a bit, but Polina will be absent this year :(

October 09, 2010 10:53 AM  
Blogger Bobbu said...

It's a busy couple of months in the Uk too! There's OpenCon from the 15th to 17th of Octobe (http://opencon.eu) and PolyDay on the 20th of November (http://imakeawesome.co.uk/polyday)

October 09, 2010 12:13 PM  
Blogger cchanteuse said...

I look forward to meeting you there Alan. At least 3 of us will make it from CPAA, and Vanpoly and VanIsle Poly.
Carol
Canadian Polyamory Advocacy Association

October 10, 2010 5:45 AM  
Anonymous Ivo said...

As a matter of fact, yes, see you there (Seattle). I've just decided to go. :)

October 15, 2010 4:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ivo,

Great! I look forward to meeting you.

October 18, 2010 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home